For many lock-down has been lifted.
Memorial day is often the first big BBQ outing of the year.
Hints and tips on using your BBQ grill
* Check for any damage before using the grill for the first time each year, and check the entire grill regularly.
* If cooking using propane, check hoses and check for leaks by applying soapy water to hoses and connections. Leaks will cause your soapy water to bubble.
* Using old grill brush for years is a bad idea. Get a new brush every year or every 2 years.
* A grill (charcoal or gas) needs to preheat for about 15 minutes or more until the temperature reaches around 500 degrees before cleaning and applying fresh cooking oil to it’s cooking grates.
* Keep your grill a safe distance from your home, wood fencing, decks and over hanging low tree limbs.
Have a happy and safe Memorial day weekend.