Chipotle has revealed its signature guacamole recipe.
2 ripe Hass avocados
2 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
1/2 jalapeno, including seeds (finely chopped)
1/4 tsp kosher salt
How to do it:
1. Choose the right avocado. It should feel squishy yet firm (like the palm of your hand), and be a nice dark green color on the inside.
2. Cut the avocado in half and the remove the pit (carefully!)
3. Scoop the avocados and place in a medium bowl.
4. Toss and coat with lime juice.
5. Add the salt and using a fork or potato masher, mash until a smooth consistency is achieved.
6. Fold in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
7. Taste the guacamole (over and over) and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Better than Chipotle’s add 1/4 cup cherry tomato’s – de-seeded and finely chopped and 1 clove garlic, crushed and finely chopped.
Not from the USA. Please leave me comment about your home town and country.
If you see or read something you like Please Share By Re-blogging, Twitter or Email To A Friend.
Why is common sense so uncommon?
Don’t be Shy. Leave me your Comment(s)