Source PYT—a Philly burger restaurant attacks a customer for leaving small tip.
PYT management in an attempt to line PYT’s owners pockets with cash, attacks a paying customer on PYT’s Facebook page because a customer left a small tip.
Paying customers should Boycott this business, avoiding bad service, and being attacked on Social Media by PYT’s owners and employees.
Fact Checking American federal government requires a wage of at least $2.13 per hour be paid to employees that receive at least $30 per month in tips. If wages and tips do not equal the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour during any pay period, the employer is required to increase cash wages to compensate.
As of May 2012, the average hourly wage including tips for a restaurant employee in the United States that received tip income was $11.82.
It is amazing to me how over the years Restaurants, Cafe’s, Eateries of every size and description, everywhere across America have fooled (SCAMed) paying customers in to thinking ‘they’ the customer, is expected /required to pay the salaries / wages of waiter staff.
By the way Most of whom do nothing more than the minimum required in waiting on customers. In many cases they take your order, bring your food and drinks to your table and you never see them again.
Read the menu’s fine print! It is becoming much more common for Restaurants, Cafe’s, Eateries to add 15 to 20 percent to your food bill. This is a legal but is still a way for business to SCAM you, the customer out of 15-20 percent of your food bill.
What ever you do, Don’t Leave A Tip of any amount when the business has padded your food bill with a 15-20 percent tipping charge.
Guilty as charged. Yes that’s right. A Pretty, Cute waitress gets a larger tip from me than a hairy legged waiter. No excuses, that’s just the way it works..
Pobept’s Rules On Tipping.
* Read the menu’s find print to know if a tip is automatically added to your food bill.
Never leave a second tip!
* Never tip wait staff for doing nothing more than what they were hired and paid to do.
* Never tip when you receive poor service.
* Never tip wait staff with a bad attitude!
* Never tip just because there is more than 2 or 3 at your table!
* Never pay using credit or debit cards. Pay using Cash Only. This prevents credit card number theft, or a business charging you and prevents you paying ‘Hidden’ charges on your food bill.
Not from the U.S.A. Leave a comment telling me about your home town and country
Why is common sense so uncommon?
Don’t be Shy. Leave me your comment(s)