Something to consider. When you get to thinking your an Important Person. Try ordering around your neighbors dog!
It’s a sad comment on the society we live in. But the truth is I like and trust my dog more than most people I know.
If dogs don’t go to heaven, When I die I want to go where the dogs went to.
Pet Health Warning. Toxic (Made in China) jerky dog treats linked to more than 1,000 dog deaths. FDA said “that since 2007, there have been almost 5,000 complaints of pet illnesses related to (China made) dog treats. The majority of those illnesses were of gastrointestinal or liver disease, and about a third were linked to kidney and urinary disease.
Most complaints were related to chicken, duck or sweet potato jerky treats imported from China. However, products stamped “Made in the USA” could still contain ingredients sourced from China or other countries.
Jerky pet treats are not required for a balanced diet, the FDA cautioned pet owners. If your pet experiences any sign of illness, including vomiting, diarrhea and lethargy, contact your veterinarian right away.
Have you gone gluten-free without being diagnosed with Celiac Disease, because you’re convinced that the protein is giving you gastrointestinal (GI) issues? You may be putting your overall health at risk. 24 percent of people that have adopted a gluten freed diet, continued to have gastrointestinal issues despite following a gluten-free diet (irritable bowl syndrome can cause similar symptoms).
Gluten-free diet could actually make you Fat (gain weight). Karen Ansel, a registered dietitian and co-author of “The Calendar Diet.” said “Gluten gives food texture and taste. When food manufacturers take it out, they usually add starch, fat and sugar.
Dr. Gina Sam, director of the Mount Sinai Gastrointestinal Motility Center at The Mount Sinai Hospital said “You shouldn’t be self-diagnosing a gluten issue.
World Health Organisation (WHO), Belgian professor Olivier de Schutter said “Tobacco products not as bad for you as Unhealthy diets.” Belgian professor Olivier de Schutter called for efforts to launch negotiations on a global pact to tackle the Fat people (obesity) epidemic.
Diet killing foods.
* Coconut oil is loaded with saturated fat. This is not going to make you lose weight, it’s still a fat.
* Yogurt. Most types of yogurt are filled with artificial sweeteners and added sugar or fructose. Fructose not only fails to trigger satiety, leaving you feeling hungry, it also goes straight to your liver, where it makes fat.
* Dried fruit might seem healthy, but it’s easy to overdo. There’s no water and little protein or fat, meaning you won’t fill up as easily. Plus, the sugar is condensed. The more sweet you eat, the more sweet you want.
* Salads You maybe getting your greens, but add candied walnuts, dried cranberries and blue cheese, and your “salad can quickly become a dessert. Load up on the veggies, add a lean protein and a healthy fat like avocado or plain nuts. Skip dressing and use extra virgin olive oil with vinegar or lemon.
* Granola has oats, nuts and seeds and although these are healthy on their own, when they’re combined to make granola, honey, fat and oil join in. A serving size is just 1/4 cup, so if you eat more, you can easily down 600 calories in one sitting.
* Corn on the cob There’s nothing better than corn on the cob in the summer but this grain (buttered corn on the cob) can pack 600 calories in 1 cup.
Not from the USA Please leave me comment about your home town and country.
If you see or read something you like Please Share By Re-blogging, Twitter or Email To A Friend.
Why is common sense so uncommon?
Don’t be Shy. Leave me your comment(s)