Don’t over look freezing fresh herbs.
Hint Package mixed fresh herbs in single serving size packages.
* It is best to harvest vegetables in the early morning hours.
* Wash your vegetables under cold running water.
* Blanching your vegetables is not required but is recommended.
* Cool in ice water if you choose to blanch your vegetables.
* Drain and dry vegetables before putting them in air tight freezer packages.
* Slice dice chop or package whole. It’s your choice.
Make single meal mixed vegetable packages.
Package assorted vegetables for a quick and easy to use, Soup or Stew vegetable mix. You can even add your favorite herbs to this soup/stew vegetable mix package.
Package selection Use freezer quality plastic containers or bags sized to hold a single meal quantity of vegetables.
Wow after stuffing bags with vegetables and putting them in my freezer I’m give out. Time for a southern delight jelly glass full of ice cold sweet tea.
If you see or read something you like Please Share By Re-blogging, Twitter or Email To A Friend
Why is Common Sense so Uncommon?
Don’t be Shy. Leave me your Comment(s)