2. Coffee has a pH of 4.5 to 5.5, which is slightly acidic. This acidity constricts the pores, creates a protective layer and provides the appearance of firmer, younger looking skin.
3. Coffee grounds have been used for centuries to slough off old, dead and dried skin cells.
4. Removal of old skin cells allows for increased moisture absorption by new skin cells. The caffeine in coffee grounds stimulates new cell growth resulting in a finer, firmer appearance.
5. Caffeine, which contains chlorogenic Acid, promotes the natural, non-traumatic elimination of skin cells previously damaged by UVB exposure. These damaged cells cause wrinkles, dark spots and droopy skin.
6. Trigonelline, caffeic acid, and chlorogenic acid compounds in all coffee and coffee extracts have been found to inhibit bacterial growth of at least 10 microbes including the one causing staph infections like MRSA
7. The anti-oxidants in coffee neutralize the free radicals created by the body which lead to inflammation and inhibits the growth of hormones and enzymes, which cause inflammation.
8. Research shows that coffee drinkers, compared to nondrinkers, are less likely to develop diseases like type 2 diabetes, Parkinson’s and dementia.
9. Coffee drinkers have fewer cases of certain cancers, heart rhythm problems and strokes.
10. Coffee grounds are excellent used by putting them in your compost pile/bin or apply directly to your garden soil.
Not from the USA. Please leave me comment about your home town and country.
Why is Common Sense so Uncommon?
Don’t be Shy. Leave me your Comment(s)