Bankers and in-house finance loan officers, will gladly conduct a free credit check and sign you up to take your New More Power lawn and gardening equipment home all in the same day!
What Power Equipment must the well dressed home gardener have to maintain his / her lawn and garden you ask.
That green or red, 25HP, zero turn, gas hogging, air polluting, lawn mower must be on top of your must have list. Grin, Bigger and more power is always your best choice. Didn’t TV’s Tim the tool man Taylor say that.
** Estimated Hourly Cost of Operation (EHCO) is based on a 200 day (28)week growing season and does not include the estimated cost of fuel, oil, consumables such as maintenance, string, replacement blades or chains. ECHO reached by dividing equipment cost by actual time in hours used in your first season.
* Lawn and garden shoes (insert brand name here) $75.00 to $250.00 dollars.
* Gloves, cotton or leather. $1.99 to $30.00 dollars.
* Straw hat $50.00 to $125.00 dollars.
* Sun glasses for eye protection, $10.00 to (insert brand name here) $500.00 dollars.
* Knee pads. $20.00 to $100.00 dollars.
* Assorted gadgets, hand cultivators, bulb planter and so on. $25.00 to $500.00 dollars.
* Gas powered Zero Turn Lawn mower. – Price’s range from a mere $3,000.00 to $7,000.00 dollars. EHCO – $107 to $250 dollars.
* Gas powered common riding mower. – $700.00 to $1,500.00 dollars. EHCO – $25.00 to $55.00 dollars.
* Gas power leaf blower for removing crass cutting from sidewalks. $180.00 to $300.00 dollars. EHCO – $12.85 to $21.50 dollars.
* Gas power string trimmer/ edger. $200.00 to $350.00 dollars. EHCO – $14.00 to 25.00 dollars.
* Gas Power hedge trimmers. $150 to $300.00 dollars. EHCO – $30.00 to $60.00 dollars.
* Gas powered chain saw. $250.00 to $700.00 dollars. EHCO – $$125.00 to $350.00 dollars.
* Gas powered pole saw. $100.00 to $200.00 dollars. EHCO – $50.00 to $100.00 dollars.
* Gas powered, 7 to 20HP rear or front tine tiller. $700.00 to $2,500.00 dollars. EHCO – $116.00 to $416.00.
Having a little fun at the expense pun intended, of my friends and neighbors. I do not pretend that I never use gas powered equipment in preparing my garden plot or in keeping the grass and weed at bay. Generally I pay my grandson to till my garden plot onetime every spring and to mow one or sometimes two times a year.
My chickens and ducks keep the grass and weeds down to a manageable height the rest of the time and if I loose control of the weeds and grass, I turn a cow or two on to it for a few days. Grass and weeds disappear and I get some free mature for my garden or compost pile. I do realize that most gardeners don’t have the cow option!
If you like my post Pin me on Pinterest.
Not from the USA Please leave me comment about your home town and country.
Why is common sense so uncommon?
Don’t be Shy. Leave me your Comment(s)